My big, sexy Viking. Why do you resist me?
*tracing along his lips*
Oh how I can’t wait to feel those lips… wrapped around my doodle.
*sighs and he memorizes every detail*
To feel your stubble against my… *smirks* inner thigh.
*kissing the picture, he moves to hang it on his wall amongst the dozens of other photographs already there*
I have pondered this dilemma I have, over and over again. I don’t understand why he fights so hard to deny the chemistry and desire between us… I am too desirable.
Reasons why Eric Northman should love me:
- My face. How could any resist this? My perfect skin, baby blues and lucious lips.
- My eyes… Look at these baby blues. Can’t you just get lost in these beautiful blue orbs.
- My lips… These lucious lips of mine have been described as pillows when wrapped around a man’s… doodle *smirks*
- My body. *turns around so you can admire it thoroughly* It’s sculpted to perfect. Not an ounce of fat anywhere.
- My ass. *turns around and wiggles it for you* Perfection. This baby has helped me pick up many men.
- My doodle. My faithful and trusty companion. How could one not love this magnificant piece of work. Yes, he curves a bit to the left. But it’s a curve of pleasure for all who get to experience it. *smirks*
These are only a few of the million reasons why Eric Northman should love me. He can continue this game of cat and mouse. *smirks* But what he doesn’t realize… I’m the cat with the mouse’s tail between his claws.
Written by Claude Crane