“This expo really embodies the full spirit of what Victory of Light has done since the beginning, and that is to provide the public with opportunities to explore the intuitive arts and sciences in a family-friendly environment of joy and fun,” explains Victor Paruta who established the Victory of Light Expo in 1992 and is one of the event’s most popular workshop presenters.
The Sharonville Convention Center in northern Cincinnati, OH (USA), hosts the Victory of Light Expo April 16 & 17, 2011. With more than 50 free seminars and 200 exhibitors, the Victory of Light Expo is one of the largest and longest running metaphysical conventions in the country.
The April event will introduce attendees to 15 new presenters and 17 new seminar topics along with a full slate of returning guests and popular seminars, performances and vendors.
Preternatural highlight include:
- Professional ghostbuster Cindy Riggs shares experiences and lessons learned during more than a decade of clearing spaces in her Ghostbusting/Spiritual Releasement Therapy seminar.
- Robert Health presents a seminar exploring Edgar Cayce’s prophecies on earth changes.
- Renowned numerologist Tammi Rager reveals how to discover a deeper meaning to spiritual relationships and begin empowering every interaction with everyone as sacred in a seminar on Akashic Records (The Book of Life) and Relationships.
- Rev. Melissa Leath, author of Psychic Integrity, Ethics and Morals of Modern-Day Mystics helps audience members discover if they are psychic in Finding the Real Psychic in You! seminar.
- Maria Celeste, founder of The Center for Creative Healing offers audience members live crystal readings.
- Fresh from her work with the Sacred White Tigers of Timbavati in South Africa, renowned veterinarian Dr. Linda Bender presents a seminar on Animals and Healing.
In addition, two paranormal seminars put a very local spin on things and provide attendees with fodder for future explorations in the Cincinnati area. Authors Teri Casper and Dan Smith, who also own Haunted Cincinnati Tours, introduce attendees to the ghosts of Cincinnati and the dark side of the Queen City. Jeff Craig, publisher of the Hidden Ohio Map and Guide, strays farther afield with his seminar on Paranormal Road Trips from Cincinnati.
Great as the seminars are, there is much more to the Victory of Light Expothan that. Vendors including the Tibetan monks from the Gaden KHachoe Shing monastery in Bloomington, IN and Cincinnati, OH will be offering unique and meaningful gifts and artifacts visitors will be hard pressed to find elsewhere.
One of the most popular aspects of the Victory of Light Expo is the wide variety of readings and readers available in a single location. Psychics, Clairvoyants, Mediums, Animal Communicators, Past Life Readers, Spirit Artists, a Foresnic Profiler, Tarot readers, Numerologists, Medical Intuitives, Astrologers and more will all be on hand. Readers and Among the techniques demonstrated at the Victory of Light Expo are Psychometry (reading the energy of objects), Channeling and Palmistry.
The Victory of Light Expo is open 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on April 16 and 17, 2011 at the Sharonville Convention Center in northern Cincinnati. Admission is $12 for one day and $20 for both days. Seniors and students receive a $2 discount. Parking is free.