Fire in Shreveport


All that remains of 666 Hellway Ave. is a pile of ashes. A fire began yesterday and burned throughout the night. No remains were found and the police believe the fire was die to faulty wiring. The owners of the house have yet to have been contacted.

Fire Chief, Stan Walker said the fire started in the nursery and quickly spread throughout the structure. Due to its isolated location, by the time the Fire Department responded, it was out of hand.

Many local organizations have already come forward to help in assisting the family whose home was lost, though their absence is somewhat troubling.

Tagged with: